Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DS took over 2 hours to go to sleep last night. It was change my diaper, I lost my doll's shirt, I have a tummy ache, I have a boo-boo, I want mama when dad was there and vice versa. He's only just 2. He's getting over a couple of days of being sick and looks like a basket case today. He did then sleep from 9:30 to 5am straight, which has been a huge issue recently since he's been waking up 2-4 times a night, but only took a 45 minute nap (usually he still naps 1-2 hours). Now, he's whining, crying, looks exhausted, and won't be put down.<br><br>
for the past couple of weeks we've been having sleep issues. He wakes up in the middle of the night and before he's ready in the morning or from a nap. In the night he will only stop crying if he's in our bed -- he moved into his own bed in our room a couple of months ago, seemingly without problems. Trouble is he kicks DH out of bed, lays across me, and generally doesn't sleep soundly when he's in our bed. From a nap, often he will go back into a good sleep but only if DH or I am holding him so I spend hours pinned as he naps more. I don't know what's happened since he's always been a pretty good sleeper. He is aware that the baby is coming and we've all been sick, but still... I need help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts