Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm loving our aristocrat but I'm wondering how long they take to dry. We use it only in the evenings and I do have one of those drying racks to use with my air dry only cycle in the dryer.

For those of you who roll it up in a dry towel and air dry - how long does it take to dry? I'm wondering if I should buy another for wash day?

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Well, I roll mine up in a towel then let it air dry as I don't have a drying rack, and it takes about a full day to dry. But on a drying rack I bet it would take less time.

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
I roll our 'crats in a dry towel and then hang them on the line (indoor). They aren't ever dry by bedtime, but are always dry by the next morning. I'm guessing it takes about 18 hours for them to dry.

If they are just wet with pee (as opposed to water from being washed), they always dry by bedtime.

I need to wash our overnight soakers very frequently (early a.m. poopers
), so it makes a lot of sense for us to have two per babe (we have two 'crats and two lanas). If you don't expect the soaker to get pooped on, I think it would make more sense to just have one, since you won't have to wash it that often.

HTH!

Lex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.