Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of trying the arms reach cocoon. It is liek a baby hammock similiar to the Amby Baby but less expensive. I am little nervous because it is a big investment if the baby hates it. My dd really liked being held to sleep and this looks like it cradles and "holds" them in a way that might help an infant sleep better. We will end up cosleeping when the baby is older anyway so it doesn't bother me that they will out grow it eventually because by that point we can more comfortably co-sleep and at least in dd's case she was over needing to be held to sleep. I am also thinking of getting a sleep nest to put in our bed in the begining. I just remember not sleeping that well with dd in bed with us until she was about 4 months old because I was so worried about smothering her with blankets... I ended up sleeping so far away from her that we had no room. I figure a sleep nest in teh bed might help me chill out a bit. Anyone have any reccommendations for sleep nests?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.