Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all! I have a 14 month old ad a 2 1/2 year old. I'm looking for some fun activities to do with them...I would really like to start teaching my daughter about nature and perhaps gardening(she's the 2 1/2 year old)...I also really want to make our own recycled paper but can't recall how. As u can see I'm kinda into the organic type things but still know little about it all:/ Any ideas would be appreciated...Thanks!<br><br>
~Sarah~

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'm excited about trying finger painting with my son. I found a recipe for cornstarch finger paints that are edible, and am going to make it for him in a few months (when the weather is warmer and we can do it outside).

·
Registered
594 Posts
i find that just having a huge assortment of "things", a bunch of paper and some glue sticks go a long way.<br><br>
you can take anything you find in nature and glue it on the paper. kids love sticking stuff into glue. even dirt can work.<br><br>
do hand prints with paint as flowers, draw green stems with crayons and put a bunch of glue on the bottom and let them sprinkle dirt on it and you have a handprint garden.<br><br>
draw the tree and then let them glue leaves on the top.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts