Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you had your kids' chart done? I just had my second child's chart read.

I have a friend (nutty as a fruitcake, mind you) who did Amara's chart for me and this is what he had to say:

All she cares about is MONEY and she's going to marry a very rich man for his bucks and social position. Also she's got a violent little temper which you are going to have to deal with - she'll have her own way or else! She's got this noblesse oblige thing where she really thinks she's hot stuff and everyone should bow down to her. Unfortunately, they do, which kind of spoils her. But she'll go far and realize her dreams in this life … but she's very materialistic and rejects your hippie lifestyle .. she wants the exact opposite. Charubel's symbol for her rising degree is: "I see nothing but sunshine; all is bright - a cloudless sky. Denotes a prosperous person; he is truly happy, being born under most favourable conditions."

In spite of her occasional temper tantrums, she is actually very sweet and spiritual at root, with a grand trine between sun - moon/Jupiter - Uranus: "The grand trine symbolizes ease and easiness; you are light in spirit, and breezy and perfunctory in dealing with other people. You don't take criticism or disappointments to heart, but rather shrug your shoulders and turn your attention toward the things which do seem to be working for you. You never lose your zest and enthusiasm for life. You are sociable and outgoing, but you are not driven (as native of the grand square are) to seek approval. Rather, you are able to find a role (symbolized by one of the four elements) in which you can validate yourself. Even in the face of outside rejection you remain cool, calm, and unruffled - at peace within yourself. You are deft at handling other people and pursuing your own ends without causing undue fuss or strain. You are detached, always maintaining your emotional distance and private space. Other people may complain that you are too remote and noncommittal in relationships - unwilling to compromise with others, no matter how friendly and superficially sympathetic you may be. The grand trine is in water signs, which indicates a person who has a true touch with the divine: You are sensitive, unassuming, and delight in being helpful and quick to anticipate others' needs. You have a softness which disposes people to treat you kindly, and even to indulge you in your quirks and to overlook your smugness and self-approbation. You win others over because you are a sympathetic listener and have a warm and gentle touch."

However relaxed and at ease she may be with others, however, she does possess a driving ambition (sun in 10th) and desire to succeed and dominate, and she will have her own way or else! With Mars conjunct Saturn in Leo and Mercury retrograde, she raises stubbornness to a high art. "You are dogged and stern, unyielding to the point of unreason. You hunker down, grit your teeth, and dig in your heels in the face of any sort of outside demand place upon you; and indeed you greet every issue in life with such grim determination that one would suppose you to believe obstinacy to be a virtue in itself. An astute observer can catch the precise moment of your choler rising, when you involuntarily set your shoulders, clamp your jaw, and narrow your eye. You ask for no succor and you want none; you have firm lines which are not to be crossed, and a dignity which is not to be compromised or impugned. It's all just a big show you put on to force the other guy to back down and leave you alone, but it is extremely convincing and efficacious. Although you have a rather dour and forbidding demeanor, you are also extremely self-disciplined and thorough. You will not abandon an idea until you have exhausted all of it possibilities, and your tenacity will admit no counsel of despair. Your complete self-dedication to everything you do lends a nobility to your character, and compels the respect of others."

Although she marries very well - a wealthy man of high social position who loves and supports her completely and helps her to realize her goals, nonetheless it will take her a long time to realize her heart's desires - much frustration and setbacks until she succeeds on her own. She has a good business / financial head and will probably be in some business or lucrative activity in which she is The Boss. She also has ability as a writer and may do some journalism or reporting.

Pretty much, though, she'll get her way in life and other people will defer to her. She knows what she wants, and she lets nothing stop her.

Interesting, huh? I plan to have another astrologer take a look at it too because this guy, while I love him, loves to freak people out as well (which, of course, I am a little freaked).

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
My aunt had Ds's chart done when he was born... I loved it! Best gift I ever recieved....

My only issue with it was that it said Dh would be an absent father figure and DS will be over-attached to mommy... that freaked DH out and he has been right there ever since... to the point of wanting to quit his job to be a SAHD... luckily I talked him out of that since he... you know... buys everything!!!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, wow! It all depends on the interpretation the astrologer gives the chart, yk? My only issue with astrology is the "self-fulfilling prophecy" concept, whereas I believe that because a person says a situation or personality is "likely" does not particularly mean it WILL happen that way--only that the stars are conducive to certain paths and/or behaviors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.