Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Older dd is almost 9, younger dd is not quite 2.  Older dd wants to see Tangled, so I'm wondering how likely it is that younger dd will sit there during it.  I didn't take older dd to movies till she was older, maybe 3, but it's hard taking the older one to movies now without the younger one because of dh's work schedule.  He works a LOT.</p>

·
Premium Member
15,952 Posts
<p>19m old DS is the youngest of 3 so he has gotten dragged to movies since month 1. I also have a DH that works all the time so DS always has to come. DD2 really couldn't sit for most of the movie until she was 3, she is 4 and still gets antsy sometimes. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I go but I plan ahead, we just went last week in fact.  I try to go around naptime so the toddler might nurse to sleep. I actually wait until the movie has been out for a bit so there are not many people, we just saw Mega Mind, we'll see Tangled in a another few weeks.  I sit in an area where DS can roam a bit without bothering others. We don't sit down until right before previews are starting. I usually can buy us close to 20-30 minutes with popcorn and a juice box. Worst possible case and I've had to do this a few times, I stay in there but back in the hallway by the doors and let him run around and pop my head out to check on the girls every few minutes. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have fun!</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts