Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>after 7 years of increasing itchiness i finally figured it out. i got athlete foot from my husband.. on my scalp. nothing has worked over the years. not head-n-shoulders, not prescript shampoos from the doc, not even no-poo'ing with bs and acv. it just keeps itching. and now i have patches of thick skin in some places where i had been itching real bad. as soon as DH get into the doctor i am having us all treated with anti fungal pills. at the same time, to kill it, and disinfecting the floors and stuff too. DSD has signs of it on her feet and DDs have some cradle cap and dry skin on their heads too.  right now i am treating it by no poo'ing. bs to wash and acv to rinse. i am adding TTO and peppermint oil as well. should i add TTO to all my laundry and cleaning sprays too?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>how would you treat this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>and i think i got it bc i used to rub his feet and i might have scratched my head after.</p>

·
Registered
415 Posts
<p>Anti fungal cream for atheletes foot.  I have had chronic AF for about 12 years and from time to time I'll get a ringworm patch elsewhere on the body from me spreading it. I also gave it to ds on his torso when he was about 5 months old.  You will need to apply 1x a day for about 2 weeks to completely knock it out.  Make sure hubby is washing his hands after he scratches b/c that's probably how you got it.  BTW, you can give the TTO a shot, but in my case it's never touched it.</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts