Mothering Forum banner

What Days does your child attend preschool?

• Monday

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Thurdsay

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Morning

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Afternoon

Votes: 6 14.6%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your child is attending a preschool 2 or 3 days a week, what days are they attending? I'm only looking for responses from those who are not attending 5 days a week. I have volunteered to plan some events for a moms club I belong to and I'm trying to figure out what days are most popular for kids to be in preschool. I'm attaching a poll. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ameliabedelia
I think it really depends on the age. Around here, most 3 year-olds go 2x/week which is usually T/TH and most 4-year olds go 3 days, MWF.
Yep. My 3 1/2 year old is starting in the T/Th 3's class in the fall.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
We had no choice for our 4 yr old. 5 days a week from 9-12:30. Otherwise he would not have been able to go at all. There are no afternoon choices around here either. Everyone is catering more and more to working parents offering longer "half" days. One school was 9-3:30 for preschool.

·
Registered
992 Posts
My ds did T&Th. his first year or preschool, and MWF his second year for pre-k. We picked afternoons but I think that most people do mornings.

·
Registered
604 Posts
DD goes Tuesday and Wednesday, because those were the available days when she started. Starting in September, she'll be going Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
DS goes to a mixed-age preschool, with 3, 4 & 5 yr. olds together in the same class. You can choose a 2, 3, 4 or 5 day schedule. DS goes Tue. & Thurs., 8:30 - 11:30. He'll be 4 in October.

I'm afraid this poll is not very helpful to you - there doesn't seem to be a majority preference.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.