Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been poking around the net and haven't yet found what I'm looking for...I want a cute knit/crocheted hat for baby boy this winter. I'm looking for something on the silly side of cute, maybe in a primary rainbow color scheme. It does not have to be wool.

Seen anything like this? Know a mama who makes something similar to what I've described? Please LMK.

Bring on the spam.

p.s. Please feel free to move this. I just thought with all the stalkers here, this was a good place to start. TIA!

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
I have to second thecushietushie. The hat that goes with the wool pants is adorable. You can see a sample here: http://www.yesmaamslings.com/cushies...i?p=custompant

I'm pretty sure you can chose your own colors too. She might make you just a hat if that is all you're interested in.

·
Registered
925 Posts
at luke's drawers (see link above) in fact i just bought the acorn one for ds. i was gonna get the eggplant too but i showed some restraint! if you get one let us know which one!

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
and you have e-mail turned off, but I would love to do a specialty hat for you, I have great new patterns and I just made a super cute long cone type hat for my DS. (like the old bed caps men used to wear in the way back) so cute! But I have a few different patterns I am wanting to try out! If you want to see pictures of the patterns (I can scan the book) I would love to try some of them out, my DS can only use so many hats
e-mail me ([email protected]) if you want me to try one out for you!

ETA:
OMG I just looked at the luke's drawers link, OMG OMG are they CUTE! and a lot INSTOCK, so that would be a good choice too, and you could get it pretty fast! ~

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I made room in the PM box and my email is [email protected]

Thanks for the info, ladies. I'd forgotten about the LD hats and that's what I was planning on ordering for niece and nephews for xmas. (I'm a scatterbrain!)

Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts