Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love this Conditioner!

review by believer04

Aubrey Organics is a great company! They disclose all of their ingredients, and all of them are easy to pronounce! It was difficult for me to find a conditioner that doesn't contain phthalates, parabens, and sulfates. Most of the products at my local health food store had toxins in them, so I was very relieved to come across Aubrey Organics' products! The GPB conditioner smells great, works well, and is toxin-free :) The only drawback I can think of is that you have to shake it a little prior to using it. But, that's not a big deal to me.

Worth the extra money for the investment in your health!

ProsCons
All natural, toxin-free, smells great

Ratings
Overall4
Value4
Performance4

·
Administrator
3,994 Posts
Aubrey Organics GPB Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner, 16-Ounce Bottle

Description:
GPB is a ultra-nourishing conditioner made with lactalbumin (milk protein) and glycogen (from oyster shell), and sulfur-container amino acids to leave hair soft and healthier looking.

Details:
DetailValue
BindingHealth and Beauty
EAN0749985160018
FeatureDoes Not Contain: 100% natural ingredients. No parabens or petrochemicals.
LabelAubrey Organics
List Price$17.00
ManufacturerAubrey Organics
Number Of Items1
Product GroupBeauty
Product Type NameBEAUTY
PublisherAubrey Organics
StudioAubrey Organics
TitleAubrey Organics GPB Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner, 16-Ounce Bottle
UPC749985160018
Release Date2008-06-09
Height4 inches
Length6 inches
Weight0.33 pounds
Width5 inches
BrandAubrey Organics
Package Quantity1
MPN749985160018
Size16

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.