Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Audrey received some $$ from my FIL/SMIL and I'm thinking about getting her something diaper related. I'm not wanting to spend all of it on diapering, but I'd be willing to spend $20-$40 on something cute.

Baby Bloomrs has some very cute things...I'd have to measure her to see what size she'd be in for the tot cloth.

Maybe some advocacy wear from Granola Threads.

Maybe I could try some Darling Diapers. I've bought a lot of wipes from her but never any diapers!

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
what do you like?

If *I* was to get money from my FIL/SMIL(I dont have either though, LOL, this is hypothetical) Id use it on DS's custom birthday AIO, but that is because his birthday is soon and he wants it, LOL

What are you in need of?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bad thing is, is that Audrey really doesn't *need* anything. It's my other one...my toddler that really needs diapers, but I'm really strange that way about the money that is meant for one going for that one. KWIM? G's birthday is in a month so if she gets birthday money, I can get her some more diapers then.

Audrey could use a couple more small bummis SWW...but those aren't very fun now are they?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.