Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get rid of my sweet doggie. She's a 3-4 year old Min-Pin. She needs to go to a very gentle home (thus why I'm asking on here). I need to get rid of her by the 25th because we are moving. I am very sad over this, but it's not a option to keep her. Would anybody on here be interested in her?

·
Registered
845 Posts
if you haven't found her a home...would you mind if I copy your post and put it on our homeschooling loop? we have a lot of members and it might help you find a home for your pup. I'd take it but I have four rough and tumble kids so I've set a rule that we have no dogs under 12 lbs. until they are older.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by teachermom
if you haven't found her a home...would you mind if I copy your post and put it on our homeschooling loop? we have a lot of members and it might help you find a home for your pup. I'd take it but I have four rough and tumble kids so I've set a rule that we have no dogs under 12 lbs. until they are older.
Sorry I didn't get back to you, but our computer broke. I still haven't found her a home so you can go ahead and put it on the homeschooling thing as well.
by the way...*ahem* she's around 16-19ish lbs *ahem*

·
Registered
845 Posts
done.
if you'll pass me along your contact info, I will forward any responses to you!

allison

1 - 4 of 4 Posts