Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25,021 Posts
Reminds me of Nurse Tiffany Dover this time last year who dropped post vaccine on camera.

Where is she anyway?

How often does this have to occur before we are told this vaccine is poison.

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
Reminds me of Nurse Tiffany Dover this time last year who dropped post vaccine on camera.

Where is she anyway?

lol....wer'e NEVER going to be told any such thing....they admit nothing about the current vaccines causing harm...why would they advise this one does?

·
Registered
20 Posts

Where is she anyway?

I actually tried to find follow up info after she passed out on camera. She's gone from social media. Some say she just wanted privacy. Others say her family was paid off to be quiet.

You'd think the pharma/medical cartel would bring her out to make a statement if she was still around. God rest her soul if she is not.

We are all disposable pawns to these people pushing the covid jab. I've seen innumerable videos of people who trusted the media, gov't and doctors and got the jab then afterward suffered horrific adverse events. These injured people went back to the doctors for help and were told to basically get lost or that there was nothing that could be done to help them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts