Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay shampoo

review by mhemingson

I'm not a shower every day kind of girl, but when I use a shampoo I expect it to actually clean my hair and keep it clean. Now I know that it's a nourishing shampoo and perhaps a little too nourishing for my hair, but I still don't think my hair should be greasy the next day. I also often get out of the shower only to find that my hair still felt a bit sudsy. I would then have to rinse it again. It's hard to find a good organic shampoo and maybe this isn't right for my hair type. Hopefully you have better results than I.

ProsCons
great scent, organic, essential oilsdoesn't rinse easily, leaves hair greasy after one day

Ratings
Overall3
Value4
Performance2

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nice smelling shampoo

review by gretchen_pdx

I used to buy this shampoo all the time from Trader Joes because it was pretty cheap and smells really good. I stopped using this shampoo because I feel like it does not really make my hair feel better. It cleans pretty well, but it is a little drying. I think also my hair has changed texture a little as I've aged (gotten drier and wavier) and I need a more conditioning shampoo. That said, the smell is really nice! I like their hand soap that has the same smell!

ProsCons
Smell, easy to findNot very nourishing

Ratings
Overall4
Value4
Performance3

·
Administrator
3,994 Posts
Avalon Organics Therapeutic Shampoo, Nourishing Lavender 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Description:
Beyond Cleansing. Actually Revitalizing. Nourishes and gently cleanses as the rich, oat nutrition of Beta Glucan strengthens for healthier-looking hair. Enriched with Beta Glucan plus Vitamin E, Panthenol & ArginineNourishing Beat Glucan, vitamins and organic Lavender cleanse and fortify while energizing your scalp for strong, healthy-looking hair. Benefits all hair types. No Parabens, Harsh Preservatives or Grapefruit Seed Extract, No Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfate. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients. No Animal Testing. Made in the USAavalonorganics.com

Details:
DetailValue
BindingMisc.
EAN0654749351000
FeatureDisclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat
LabelAvalon Natural Products
List Price$7.95
ManufacturerAvalon Natural Products
Product GroupBeauty
Product Type NameBEAUTY
PublisherAvalon Natural Products
StudioAvalon Natural Products
TitleAvalon Organics Therapeutic Shampoo, Nourishing Lavender 11 fl oz (325 ml)
UPC654749351000
Height3 inches
Length1 inches
Weight0.85 pounds
Width2 inches
BrandAvalon Organics
Package Quantity1
MPN654749351000
Model147
SizeLavender 11 Oz

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.