Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best smelling shampoo and conditioner

review by gretchen_pdx

Shampure is one of the cheapest Aveda shampoo, and it is still a little expensive. However, the liters are a good value- you get the equivalent of four regular bottles for the cost of three. The Shampure shampoo and conditioner smell soooo good! I stopped using this when my son was born to try and save some money, but I have yet to find anything that works as well or smells as nice in a lower price range. I'm probably going to go back to using this everyday. It is one of those little luxuries that make the 10 minutes of alone time I get a day (i.e. the shower) even better!!

ProsCons
Liters save plastic, smell, quality ingredientsexpensive

Ratings
Overall5
Value5
Performance5

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Not so natural

review by judiau

I started buying this ten + years ago because it seemed like a natural alternative to what I was using. Also, it smelled good. But I don't use it anymore because it has a pretty lousy "6" rating from Cosmetic Safety Database. I really think the whole Aveda line is more green-washing from Estee Lauder than natural.

ProsCons
Smells good, works wellLots of bad ingredients; not really natural at all

Ratings
Overall2
Value4
Performance4

·
Administrator
3,994 Posts
Aveda Shampure Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo (33.8 oz each)

Description:
Formulated with Morikue protein and a calming mix of 25 pure flower and plant essences, this shampoo and conditioner leave hair healthy-looking. Provides daily protection from environmental stress and damage.

Details:
DetailValue
BindingMisc.
EAN0609722691383
FeatureFor all hair types
Product GroupBeauty
Product Type NameBEAUTY
TitleAveda Shampure Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo (33.8 oz each)
UPC609722691383
BrandAVEDA

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.