Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - trying to pass on a few things to someone else who might get some use out of them! Prices do *not* include shipping - PM me if you are interested and I will calculate actual shipping for your zip code.<br><br>
Avent Isis Breast Pump:<br>
- I bought this as a backup, but really only need the one! It's in pretty pristine condition, with the box and instructions and includes: the complete pump (horn) with a ring and travel cover to close off the pump, spare diaphram and 2 spare valves, 4 ounce Avent bottle with ring and sealing disk, and 2 stands. the only things missing from the original packaging are the nipple and lid for the bottle. Condition is truly excellent.<br>
$6<br><br>
Infantino Shop and Play Shopping Cart Cover:<br>
- Item is New in Box. I opened the box when I received the shopping cart cover to check it out, then put it back in the box. It has never been used or laundered (it got packed up for our pre-baby move, and only found last week - no longer needed). It is both a shopping cart cover and a play mat with little toys and doodads attached.<br>
$10<br><br>
SOLD:<br>
Motherhood Nursing Bra, 36D<br>
- I bought the wrong size, and then couldn't return it. the bra is new, with tags still on. Never been worn or laundered. It's the molded-cup style (the lightly padded kind, that give a smooth look), beige cotton. It looks just like this bra: <a href="http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=47121071&category_Name=Bras&Category_Id=1071&MasterCategory_Id=6" target="_blank">http://www.motherhood.com/Product.as...rCategory_Id=6</a> except with molded cups. Same hooks on the cups that you can do one-handed. THe style number is 94589-36.<br>
$8 (I paid $14, and it's still brand new)<br><br>
PM me if you are interested!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Surely someone needs a prisine manual breast pump! I searched so hard for a good used one and paid over $20.... I guess I'll take it to LLL if nobody needs it here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts