Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you all want to meet? I just checked the weather and it looks like it might be raining all morning. Any suggestions for an indoor location? Maybe the Farmington Library? The children's section is huge there and they have a big wooden house to play in. Plus it's right on Rte 4, so it's just down the street from where we usually meet. We could also meet at the Borders on Rte 44 if that's better for everyone. Or we could just skip this week if the weather's bad. LMK!

·
Registered
402 Posts
I would be interested in meeting tomorrow. I did not hear that it would be raining but it is definitely supposed to be very hot. So, rain or heat, it might be a nice idea to meet indoors. The Farmington Library sounds great to me. Borders would be a bit far but doable. Anyone else?

·
Registered
402 Posts
My calendar says Wolcott Park is Thursday this week.

Sorry guys. I just remembered dh and I are going to a concert tomorrow night. We have to be on the road by 3pm or so. I should probably skip this week and focus on getting things ready for the sitter (incl. pumping). Also, Spencer's naps have been really screwy the last couple of days. I should be able to make Wolcott Park on Thursday though. Maybe I will see you there instead. Keep me posted on plans for next week's Avon group. Hopefully the weather will be a bit more cooperative. See you soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.