Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Howdy moms,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am looking for recommendations for books/websites that you absolutely trust and find helpful for dealing with general family health... I have 2 children and we use natural remedies for most everything that comes along, so I do have some knowledge under my belt. We rarely take the children to a doctor, especially for colds and whatnot that are better treated at home.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When new symptoms pop up, though, I usually find myself surfing the net, trying to find an awesome resource for natural health-- especially for children. I usually end up here searching archives because I feel like a lot of Mothering moms are on the same page as me concerning family health. :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>BUT I would love to find another website to use as a resource, too. I haven't found any website that seems complete and totally right on yet... Any recommendations?...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Books, too, if you have a favorite. I would LOVE something that is very complete, covering everything from nutrition to ages and stages to colds and etc... I hope that it would include herbal remedies, homeopathy, nutritional supplements and diet...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for sharing!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Lisa</p>
<p>*mom to Penelope (7) and Lucy (3)</p>
<p> </p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts