Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Flat rate priority shipping is always $3.85, no matter how light. Maybe if you emailed, she would be willing to ship first class. I haven't looked at the auctions, but I'm just adding this cause I often put $3.85 as my shipping price on stuff I can put in a flat-rate mailer. I don't have to buy packaging or worry about shipping being higher than I expected it to be.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
on another ebay note...... why dont they have different catagories for cloth??? fitted, aio, wool, and by sizes?

i am suprised they havent done this with prodding from others...the dipes seem to get good volume and hits, auction listings and bids...etc (unless they are mine lol)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wendy~ Almost ALL of my stash is made up of used dipes. We have a few new ones but for the most part they're used. I *obviously* have no problem w/ it and I *always* launder them when I receive them. They're always clean but I just feel better throwing them in and giving them a wash myself, kwim?

Buying used is an excellent way of finding out what will and won't work for you and your baby. You can get a few used dipes for what you'd pay for one or two new ones and then sell what you don't like and invest in what you do like.

Ah, bananasmom! HOWDY! I found your awesome stash!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.