Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look at Luke's new longies!! These are from Nada at www.woolywondersbynada.com She did an amazing job and this yarn is sooooooo soft! Yummy!

The shirt was done by our very own Jamie of www.cottenpickincreations.com

I'm in
!!!

Oh...Jamie had the shirt and dyed pf all packaged up cute w/ a ribbon and a fun packet of butterfly mix seeds to plant in the spring. Very clever!

I also got 3 OC little lovies from the TP w/ OV soakers. And a Med-Long Very Baby AIO! Wow...it fits DS to perfection and I would post a pic...but he poo'd first thing when we were trying it on! Go figure!

Side
Front
Cotton Pickin' Creations

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
NO WAY!!!! That is AWESOME!!! OMG!!!
I love that!!! Oooh, it soooo makes me want to go buy some fluff. OMG! Luke looks sooo amazing!!! WOW! I love that set! way to go, Jesse!!!

: for your MIL, too. My friends have been touched so much by cancer this year, healing is foremost in my prayers. Wishing her and her family peace.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Oh my gorgeousness! Those pants are SOOOOOO darn cute and they just look so soft and fuzzy! And the completely matching shirt? Oh the whole package -- on the equally gorgeous babe -- is just amazing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.