Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I had been charting since April 2008 and realized I had a short luteal phase. I started taking 100 mg of B6 in Sept, which lengthened it a little, but then bumped it up to 200 mg in November and now am about 5 weeks pregnant. Me and DH had gone in to get fertility testing and everything was fine but dr gave me a rx for clomid but I wanted to try more B6 before the clomid.
Just wanted to know if anyone tried B6 supplements to help a LPD and if you were able to have a baby. And how long after conceiving did you stay on the B6?
Thanks!

·
Registered
725 Posts
I can't help with the conceiving part but I did want to say that I used 300mg of B6 to help combat morning sickness. Congrats on your pregnancy!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I needed b6 to get pregnant both times...I stopped right after +hpt...too many pills to remember...I really dislike pills

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
I stayed on the b6 and lo-dose aspirin for the 1st trimester.

Also, before you try clomid you may want to give soy isoflavones a try. DH and I TTCed for 12 months and I tried soy the cycle I conceived, it may be coincidence, but, maybe not.

Plus, when you do go on the clomid, take EPO or use preseed. I've heard it makes you dry!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.