Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I love my Baa Baa Shee Shee soaker. I've got a rainbow one. It's so pretty. I think everyone (including DH's friends) have commented one how cool it is. It's a great fit and very well made. And Kris is great to work with. I emailed after being outbid at the last minute on that rainbow soaker and asked if she'd make me one. I'll see if i can get a pic of DD in it tonight.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Well, we are getting another one-need I say more

Love it-softest wool, great workmomship and lovely personality (both the soaker and Kris) and the custom fits beautifully (like she knitted it around him personally).
I am getting one in celadon and seaspray-at least that is what we are discussing right now
I am having her make the crotch a little more narrow than her regular design-just because I am a super trim crotch kinda person-the one he has really fits great
Shan

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmunch
Yes, no? Soft? Well knit? Good sizing? Good customer service? Do tell, please.
Someone should slap my hand for asking because I shouldn't be tempted.... but.... link, please?

·
Registered
499 Posts
I don't think her website is up yet but I heard from her it will be soon. I owe her a pic of DS in her rainbow soaker. I have nothing but great things to say about it. I was crazy about putting DS to bed every night in his Celtic Wolf cover, but since getting this one, he goes to bed every night in this (except when it's being washed, and it doesn't even need to be washed that often - once every 2 or so weeks, often more!) and wakes up bone dry even though the fitted can be soaked underneath.

It's soft, thick enough for night use, great design (did I say before that I love the soakers with the longer legs nowadays???), great bum coverage, and looks really comfy. It also keeps everything looking nice and trim even over a very bulky stuffed overnight fitted. DS never has any problems with getting into it, which he sometimes does with the scratchier soakers.

I think it's just great and would buy more if we weren't already swimming in soakers.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I have the cotton candy one and it is soooo soft and well made. I have been talking to her about doing me a custom rainbow one (i was bummed about not getting that one too!) and I think I'm going to go ahead and get it!

You won't be dissapointed!

Tammy

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I've wanted to try one of those for a while. And, since I can't resist a cheesy song when it pops into my head, here goes:

Baa baa shee shee
have you any wool?
Yes, mom, Yes, mom
Three bags full.
I'll knit you a soaker
with hand-dyed wool
Your baby's bum will love it
so much more than PUL
Baa baa shee shee
have you any wool?
Yes, mom. Yes, mom
Three bags full.

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dr.j
I've wanted to try one of those for a while. And, since I can't resist a cheesy song when it pops into my head, here goes:

Baa baa shee shee
have you any wool?
Yes, mom, Yes, mom
Three bags full.
I'll knit you a soaker
with hand-dyed wool
Your baby's bum will love it
so much more than PUL
Baa baa shee shee
have you any wool?
Yes, mom. Yes, mom
Three bags full.
:LOL Thanks for making me smile!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I'm so glad my fatigue-induced goofiness makes you smile. I keep waiting for someone to kick me out of here since I'm always interrupting serious hyena advice and talk with insanity.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.