Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my Mei Tai carrier. It is soo easy to get the baby into, so easy to wash, so easy to carry in diaper bag, so cheap to make! Can you tell how much I love it??? If you know how to sew or know someone who does, make one. There are so many websites that show you exactly how to make them! Plus you can customize it how you want - fabric, padded straps, width of waist band, etc.
I love that I can carry my 9 month old on my front or put her on my back with hardly any effort and ZERO help.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
i just got one of their Toddler Full Buckle Carriers. like two days ago. i am really liking it so far, very comfy. wrap-style straps are something you either like of you don't. i tend not to love them, but am actually finding them pretty comfy with this carrier so far. they're wide but not ridiculously wide and hanging way down over my shoulder onto my arm or anything so it still gives me some range of motion. and my little chunker definitely feels lighter in there than some of my other SSC's, i think because the body of the carrier is so much larger that it supports her weight better. she loves to snuggle down in it for naps and it's so tall her head doesn't flop out at all. i also like that the carrier comes with the detachable hood. we don't even need the hood right now because she's still small enough to get enough support from just the head rest, but as she gets bigger it'll be nice to have that available if she falls asleep on a hike or something, and it stashes away in the pocket when not in use, which i also really like because one of my pet peeves about hoods is that they just dangle there and get in the way when you're not using them.

so i'm liking mine alot so far
and you can't beat the price!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I have thought of making one, but I do not have a machine or very much talent to go with it.
I did hand sew my first wool soaker last night so you never know. I really like the look of the BBB carrier so glad you like yours pixiepunk ~ enjoy!!

Thank you!
:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.