Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do Baby Bloomrs run on track size wise? My dd normally wears mediums, some larges, but generally larges are too large for her. She's 22 lbs, but has a tiny butt. So, should I go with a med. or large at Baby Bloomrs, if I were to order? Thanks!

· Registered
1,976 Posts
Well I just got my first BB AIO and I ordered a large. My little guy is 21 pounds and generally wears a med FB. The large BB fits great on the tightest snap setting. So, I guess what I am saying is that I would go with a large.

· Registered
2,656 Posts
My son is 24lbs and is in Larges (he also has a tiny bum). He's on the second smallest snaps right now (with an 18" waist/18" rise). Sizing is going to be different for each baby but I always say.. if you are border-line between sizes, round up no matter what diaper you are looking at

HTH

· Registered
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks ladies. That's what I was thinking, but I didn't really care for the larges that were left. I was hoping you would say that they run large. Oh well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.