Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been spending a small fortune on baby board books and other wonderful books for when he's a couple years older (special thank you to the person who posted "I Will Hold You Till You Sleep", it's beautiful)<br><br>
Does anyone know of a good mail order book club for baby books? Kinda like the record clubs of the olden days, 12 records for a penny?<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
I haven't seen any kid book club stuff out for a while. I know that my mom signed us up for a very popular one when we were kids, and she got really mad, b/c it was kind of a scam. They kept sending books and trying to charge it to her, even after she cancelled. So, just be careful of that. Also, a lot of the book club books, might not be as high of a quality. They tend to use cheaper paper, ink and not-so-great binding. Something to think about, since my kids are rather hard on their books, I know most young ones are.<br><br>
If you are interested, no pressure. I sell usborne books and I do my own, "book of the month" type of program, and of course I am biased, but I do feel that our usborne baby books are far superior to most of the other baby board books (which is one of the main reason I became a consultant, b/c my kids and I fell in love with the books) I have seen on the market. PM me if you are interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts