Mothering Forum banner

Baby boy dress-up

413 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  tsfairy
Does anyone know a great place to find a baby boy Easter outfit? I am utterly discouraged by the lack of variety for little boys! There are soooo many sweet little girl outfits, but I can't find anything fantastic for my little guy. I really don't want him wearing a tie, and the only other things out there are sweater vests. I'm not sure what I'm looking for, but I haven't found it yet!

Any help?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I decided to look at sears in the infant baptism section. The outfit would be white but they usually have nice pants and a nice shirt with a vest. Some come with clip on bowties but you wouldn't have to put it on him.
I'm struggling with the same thing, and I don't have a ton of money to spend. Strasburg has some really nice, classic outfits, but they're a little pricey. Target has some cute vest/shirt/pants combos. BRU has a really cute sailor suit that I want to get for DS, but I have to work on convincing DH about it. (He thinks it's too fru-fru or something.)
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.