1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Aww! You have such a cute little bump!

·
Registered
145 Posts
newlywaaz- you look so much tinier than me and I'm only a couple weeks further along than you. And it's your 4th baby! I guess that shows you what an ab split can do. Half of my bump is actually all of my intestines not being held in by my abs anymore! Which is pretty gross actually when I put it like that. I think I'll stick with just pretending that it's a particularly rolly polly baby in there. :smile:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Here is my 17 weeks picture, baby is waay low, and this is in the morning, I show a little more by the end of the day and right after meals.

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
newlywaaz- you look so much tinier than me and I'm only a couple weeks further along than you. And it's your 4th baby! I guess that shows you what an ab split can do. Half of my bump is actually all of my intestines not being held in by my abs anymore! Which is pretty gross actually when I put it like that. I think I'll stick with just pretending that it's a particularly rolly polly baby in there. :smile:
itybitywity: yeah, this week (after the pic!) I grew a bunch. No sucking it in to keep the pants buttoned any more, haha. I had the separated ab muscles after #3 too, I think it was in great part because I did not ever try to "hold it in" while pg, and didn't do any kind of belly banding or squats or anything at all really after he was born. This time I am trying to be more intentional about keeping my core strong, and so far so good. Excited to try belly binding post partum, never done it before.

·
Registered
862 Posts
two days later and my bump, bumped out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
20+1 photo Pardon the sideways photo. This is early in the day and taken by me at an awkward angle, so you can't see squish's roundness its created on me.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
newlywaaz- did you do anything to get your ab split to close? I had found some exercises online and it was slowly getting better but it still wasn't closed up by the time I get pregnant again. And now it's really bad again. I just ordered a belly band online and am going to try wearing that to see if it will help.

·
Registered
446 Posts
this blog post might help (sorta know this gal) http://trinaholden.com/finally-loving-my-core-diastasis-rehab/

I did some exercises, and a little belly banding with 6" strips of cotton. Lots of squats (starting at 1 a day lol) and planks and just in general paying attention to my core more. There's still a finger width or so, but much better than before, and I don't feel like I'm going to tear something when I move too fast, yay!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts