Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have yet to dream about this baby, even though I've known since week 5 and now I'm at 12 weeks. I don't even dream that I'm pregnant! I wonder if it's because I was so much more attentive to it the first time around, and now I'm busy with DS all the time and just am not dwelling on it...

·
Registered
664 Posts
I've had several dreams. One I shared here before with my great grandmother coming up to me and patting my belly telling me it's a girl. It was extremely realistic and moving because I had been praying to my grandma's all week long to watch over baby and I and let this one stick. Then I had another one where I was holding a baby girl and nursing her. Then last night I had one where I thought I was in labor but the nurse (I was at this really weird birth center) didn't and decided to give me a shot in my cervix to try to speed things up. I thought it was just a great idea in the dream, it was very weird! Oh and I was all alone and couldn't get ahold of anyone I loved to come be with me.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
No baby dreams yet, but my dreams are so vivid and real like it's kinda scary. I had the worst dream about DH the other night, I woke up so pissed off at him.

I also had a dream last week that I had lunch with my father. He passed away 4 months ago, I cherish that dream
:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Last night I had a dream that I was 12 weeks, and I looked in the mirror and my tummy was actually concave. Weird. It was so vivid.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I only had one dream about the baby. I was at an u/s and the tech told me the baby was a boy. I was so disappointed I started crying and woke myself up with actual whimpering.

I was thinking we wouldn't find out the sex before the birth (it is actually illegal to find out here in Korea, but everything is negociable with money) but seeing how much I have my heart set on a girl, which I didn't realize before this dream, I think we'll find out. It'd break my heart to be disappointed the first time I held my child. Although, then again, I don't know if I would actually be disappointed. It was afterall just a dream.

Anyway, I've had plenty of those crazy pg sex dreams, though. Anyone else?

·
Registered
305 Posts
I dreamed the other night about having the babies by c-section (UGH UGH)... twin girls, just like I thought!
Happy but sad, in a way- my dreams are usually pretty spot on, but I hope it was wrong about the c-section

·
Registered
664 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherKae
Anyway, I've had plenty of those crazy pg sex dreams, though. Anyone else?
Oh yeah, I always have lots of those! And for some reason, TMI coming here, I have orgasms in my sleep while pg but no other time. It's kind of crazy, but I think I'm pretty lucky since I'm feeling good and not having to work at it LOL!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
No baby dreams here either...I'm just so tired at night that I don't remember much by the morning on most days
I have had some wierd DH dreams though...

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I finally had one!

Only it was a toddler dream. And, it was a girl. And we lived in a townhouse I built in Sims 2 one day. But still!

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I finally had one too! Last night I dreamed we went in for my ultrasound. I only get one (unless there are complications that warrant another... my doc is usually really light on tests) and this time it will be around the end of August, I'll be about 17 weeks. Anyway it was the first time this pregnancy that I dreamed of anything remotely having to do with being pregnant at all! Still nothing about the baby though!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just had another baby dream last night too. The baby was already born and was probably nearly a year old.... the baby was a girl! Hm! Dh dreamed that the baby was a girl too. I had another dream prior to that one, and I think the baby was a girl in that too. But -- that might have something to do with the fact that we had said we would like to have a girl. Though, it doesn't really matter, just a happy healthy baby!
:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've had three dreams, the first was a dream that I was w/my other two dd's and I knew I was having twins. The second was one where I saw Ava in her diaper playing on the floor with two other babies in their diapers and I woke up suddenly because there were 3 babies and they were all mine. The third dream I was laying in the hossy bed after delivery and they brought two baby girls swaddled in pink blankets to my bedside and I just remember saying or thinking that they didn't look anything like Ava.

As far as I know we are only having one. So, what do you make of all my twin dreams?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've had 2 that I can remember. One I was in labor (that's what mine are usually about) and it came out a girl. The other I had already given birth to a girl and was still in labor the next day for another. I'm pretty sure there is only one, but you never know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts