Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only mother who is really into baby fashion? and simply love to see my baby in new outfits and cute clothes?

If there are any likeminded please feel free to follow my Kira on her IG profile: kiraswardobedk

I will post loads of pictures of her in diff outfits :D

Please also show me some of your favorit outfits here, I love to get some inspiration :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Am I the only mother who is really into baby fashion? and simply love to see my baby in new outfits and cute clothes?

If there are any likeminded please feel free to follow my Kira on her IG profile: kiraswardobedk

I will post loads of pictures of her in diff outfits :D

Please also show me some of your favorit outfits here, I love to get some inspiration :)
Awe. so cute.

·
Registered
4 Posts
She is looking simply stunning! I think a tradition of wearing matching clothes by couples or relatives is a great one! I can spend hours browsing such amazing sites. I can suggest you one reliable site I always use when I want to make a gift for any member of my big family. You can find it https://matchinggear.com/mommy-and-me-pajamas/ here. There are not only matching outfits, but you can choose a lovely accessory which matches your taste. Of course, there are many similar sites, but why should I search for it if I have my favorite one? I am sure you will like it as well. At least, it will be one more source in your mind.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for sharing that. Actually, I just found an online Mom & baby clothes store called PatPat which you may have some knowledge of. Its clothes are quite quality and affordable. You can actually find whatever you can think about for your babies. Think about joining in the influencer program of PatPat, or the wholesale program. This is their retail website: www.patpat.com and wholesale site: www.patpatwholesale.com for your reference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts