Mothering Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11,714 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaPhD View Post
I'm sorry but I personally can't stand when people complain about gifts.

In my book, it really is the thought that counts regardless of whether the gift was for my wedding, or my baby, or whatever. I see a lot of posts about baby clothing and toy gifts and really moms, just deal with it!

My ILs buy clothes for DD all the time and some of them are not really my taste but I make a point in putting DD in it at least when they come and visit because I really appreciate that they thought of her and spent time shopping for her, etc. The only thing I always mention to them is DD's size, like "she's already wearing size 2T" so they feel upto date. Also surprisingly some of the pieces I'm so so about, DD actually LOVES (like that clearly boy's truck PJ & pink leopard furry vest), so it must be genetics or something. But really for me it is how I let my ILs be a small part of DD's life, doesn't anybody else feel that way?
honestly id rather not get anything than have to pretend to be grateful
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
540 Posts
Bath care stuff especially all that johnson & joHnson crap.

·
Registered
17 Posts
At my baby shower for my daughter for the most part I got clothes I needed. Only one of my SIL's bought hugely impractical shoes that never fit her and a romper that barely covered her butt and was completely uncomfortable. My DD was born in March.

I said thank you...even or the many many many bottles that I may have used one of because for the most part she breastfed. I got the bottles because my DD was the first in the family to be breastfed though. Sooo...eh?

I actually got worse than Johnson & Johnson crap when it came to the bath stuff. I got dollar store bath stuff and dollar store wipes. My DS and DD both have very sensitive skin. I junked all the bath stuff I got as soon as my SO wasn't paying attention.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Dear Friends!

Our vision is to design, develop and manufacture special toys that help the little ones to develop in contact with their environment and be aware of happiness. Alternative to digital screens, it is possible to make children happier through conscious entertainment.

Our purpose is to develop new abilities such as creativity and imagination for children. It is to facilitate happiness, relationships with others, the management of emotions, and the awareness that they can achieve what they want. Helping them to have a happier childhood and to develop into more emotionally balanced and happier people today and in the future.

Custom name puzzles by Toys and Puzzle company are great gifts for babies. #ToysandPuzzle
You can visit here: High Quality Nursery Products by ToysandPuzzle on Etsy

41 - 44 of 44 Posts