Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just spent about 45 minutes going through the bins of clothes i've saved. and i have um...hardly anything for this baby. haha! i saved a few gowns and a couple sleepers from my dd (5 1/2) but she was born in the summer and this baby will be born in the winter.<br><br>
so i suppose i am starting from scratch. dang.<br><br>
i did save all dd's favorite dresses but they mostly start after she was walking.

·
Registered
680 Posts
My DS was born in late spring so boy or girl, this winter baby will need a bunch of new clothes anyway. I remember I did receive one very nice white warm footie outfit with bunny ears as a gift, which I gave to my sister when her DS was born - hope I get that back. I don't go in for the supercute much, but this was super duper cute.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I saved all of mine but my other two kids were born into 3-6 month clothing! And this one is a boy and my boy was born in May, this one will be Feb. (By May, it's summer clothes here). Since this one will be evicted early due to being high risk and the other two were post-dates, I'm expecting a little 8 or 9 pounder. That means that I need 0-3 month clothing this time. I do have all the sleep sacks at least. I've never used t-shirts or onsies on my babies so I'll just need a bunch of sleepers and socks. (My other two had huge feet so the sleepers with feet did not work. I'm not gambling this time!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts