Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Around 3-4 months. Now she has some longer parts (the hair that didn't fall out) that are long enough to put into pigtails, and shorter parts (the hair that's growing back in) that stick out a little bit.

·
Banned
1,944 Posts
My dd and I both started losing hair when she got to be 3 mos old.

My hair is falling out in handfuls, and hers is falling out in a circle around the crown of her head from where she turns her head from side to side while laying on her back. The rest of her hair is super-long.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I would say that DS really started loosing his hair at almost exactly 4 (maybe 3.5) months old… At 6 months it really started growing back… My own hair loss corresponded with his almost exactly.

·
Premium Member
4,858 Posts
We must be the exceptions! Neither of us lost any hair! He just kept growing until he had a full head.

And I cut mine & donated it to locks of love, but even short, it didn't fall out. I will say this, being pg really changed the texture and overall identity of my hair. Does that make sense? It's like a whole different head of hair!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
My DD's hair never fell out either. Now at almost 10 months old, her hair is 5 inches long! She had enough hair for teensy pigtails at only 2 months old.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
My DS never lost his "birth hair". Now he's got super long bits that hang in his face and shorter bits that stick up in back! I've had people say they "like his hairstyle"
:

My hair started falling out around 4 months, though. And it's still coming out in big hunks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.