Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! We got back from the hospital last night. Everyone is doing beautifully and we're healthy and happy. I went into labor late Tuesday night and 4.5 hours later he was born! It was wild. No early labor, just strong contractions 1 min long and 2 min apart, and then my water broke at home. Contractions got stronger and we headed right to the hospital. Arrived already dialated to 9 centimeters, and was even pushing while in the car! Whisked to L&D, and after just over 2 hours of pushing, he was born. Totally natural as planned. I love him soooo much! I'll update with name and pics when I can. :) Love you all and I hope you all get to experience great births!

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
OH MY GOSH!!

joy.gif

Congratulations mama!!! Enjoy your babymoon!! Update us with a name and pics and stats when you can!!! Way to rock out the labor, too, mama!

YAYAYAYAYAY!
joy.gif

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Wow, congratulations Maurine. What a wonderful first birth.

Enjoy your babymoon, and update whenever you have the time & energy.

·
Registered
246 Posts
BABIES!!!!! I cant believe we have started having our babies!!!! CONGRATS MAMA!!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
SQUEEEEE!!!

Congrats congrats CONGRATS Maurine!!! Here's wishing you a speedy recovery and many wonderful, milky hours of mama bliss!!!

·
Registered
651 Posts

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.