Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I poke in here every now and then..I have a nursling who is going on 9 1/2 months and he nurses quite frequently especially at night even though he's on some solids. (whoever came up with the "feed solids he'll sleep better at night" was a liar!) I have to baby itch so bad. Thought I was pregnant a couple times and actually got some BFP tests but turned out to be false...We have never and don't ever intend to prevent pregnancy...we love it and love children and want as many as the Lord will give us but it feels now, that I am so eager, that we will never get pregnant again. I was wondering the other day if my period will ever come back. I wish I was the kind to have it back a few months after birth despite EBF...I just desire it so much! I'm not like stressed about it or actively trying really. But not at all preventing in hopes of a pregnancy!!! Oh I just want to let anyone else out there in the same position know that I feel ya and we can throw a "want to be preggers pity party" for ourselves together!!!

· Premium Member
5,231 Posts
It's funny, I just seem to exist with constant "baby itch".
My life was very different & stressful after the births of my first 2 kidlets & my itch wasn't as strong. But after my 3rd and 4th babies- that itch was there since their births.
I fantasized about the next little family member already.

Right now my youngest is only 7 months, and my toddler is 2.5. We do use a diaphragm, and I really really would like a little time before the next pregnancy. (Plus my fertility hasn't come back yet) I need rest & I want to help my dh out with a full gardening year without pregnancy or a newborn. But I STILL probably think about it nearly every day! Wondering who the next one will be, boy or girl, where I'll birth.... etc. I'm sure you understand!

One of the hugest factors for me is that I learned that my breastmilk dries up completely very early on when I'm pregnant.
So, for me, I'd choose to wait until my youngest is at an age that I feel comfortable no longer providing milk for them.

Anyway, good luck with whatever happens!

· Registered
4,642 Posts
zjande this is soo OT it hurts, but what kind of carrier does you DH have in your siggy? I must own one...

p.s. you're gorgeous and you have yourself quite the DH hottie!
I love pics in siggys!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.