Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,793 Posts
Another link please. Thats a Fox link and I refuse to click on it.

·
Premium Member
4,686 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KatWrangler View Post
Another link please. Thats a Fox link and I refuse to click on it.

why? cos tis fox and they are a crazyily messed up "news" station or another reason?

man thats awesome! had i only known.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
I had James in the bedroom taking a nap and was in the living room folding laundry and I had the monitor on and all of the sudden I heard a baby screaming from the monitor. I freaked out and ran to the bedroom, and James was fast asleep. I went back to the living room, still blood curtteling screaming coming from the monitor...I flipped it off, turned it back on, still there clear as day. I finally switched channels...15-20 minutes later I turned it back to the other channel and the baby was still crying

DH called this one though he says "Duh, it was picking up the NASA channel off of someone's satalite dish." LOL

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I won't click on a fox link because I do not want to show any semblance of support for them.

I think this monitor thing is pretty cool- however if I had one of those I would much prefer to see my child as it would be my intended use of it.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesMama View Post
I had James in the bedroom taking a nap and was in the living room folding laundry and I had the monitor on and all of the sudden I heard a baby screaming from the monitor. I freaked out and ran to the bedroom, and James was fast asleep. I went back to the living room, still blood curtteling screaming coming from the monitor...I flipped it off, turned it back on, still there clear as day. I finally switched channels...15-20 minutes later I turned it back to the other channel and the baby was still crying

DH called this one though he says "Duh, it was picking up the NASA channel off of someone's satalite dish." LOL
That's so sad.
I hope the other baby was just colicky and not CIO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.