Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ladies, who has felt their little ones move yet? How far along were you when it started? I had thought I felt it a few times but not so much lately! I had a u/s yesterday and my placenta is anterior, so I guess thats why! Anyone else?

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Sometimes I think I feel little movements but mostly I have not felt much and not much that says "that is the baby for sure"!

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
i definitly felt a kick when my doc was poking around trying to listen with the doppler at 14 weeks. since then, maybe twice, and last night....my dh felt it!!! (i'm 15w 2d). it's so true that each pregnancy you feel it earlier. my first wasn't until almost 20 weeks and by then i could see her rolling around. my second was around 17-18 wks & now this one. this is one of the greatest joys of pregnancy, in my eyes.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I really can't tell. Sometimes I think at night when I'm trying to sleep, so there's no talking or music or anything, she gets bored and starts kicking me for fun. I don't mind as long as she doesn't do this when she's a teenager.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm not -- and it makes me nervous! I know it's early... This is DC #2, but #1 was 12 years ago, so I don't even remember when I first started feeling him move. On the plus side I did hear a heartbeat last week, so that helps calm some of my anxiety. Anyone else have a bunch of anxiety? I am usually such a laid back person, I don't know what to do with this stuff!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by amyleigh33 View Post
I really can't tell. Sometimes I think at night when I'm trying to sleep, so there's no talking or music or anything, she gets bored and starts kicking me for fun. I don't mind as long as she doesn't do this when she's a teenager.

Ha Ha
! I must say I love your signature too!!! Anyways, I think I may have felt some "flutters" last night for the first time but it felt pretty wierd and I am not sure if that is it (I am 16 weeks and a couple days now). Its my first so I have NO idea what to expect! Maybe it was just me getting aggravating talking to my mom about natural childbirth! (which she is NOT into...to bad, not her decision
)

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Not sure here either, but think I felt something yesterday and the day before. Who knows.... my first and only 16 wks and some days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts