Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear I felt movement this morning. Not gas, not shifting stuff around, but baby movement. It gave me that weird lightheaded feeling I got last time when I first felt DD move (at 17 weeks). I know its still early, but if it wasnt baby movement, it was something totally weird going on in there
smile.gif

Anyone else?
When did you feel your 2nd baby move if you've already had one?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have been feeling the same thing. Sometimes I feel it up high (where the baby is NOT) and I know that is gas. But this is a very distinct feeling within my pubic bone. I have felt "phantom movements" when I wasn't pregnant, so I'm chalking it up to that. I haven't told DH, surely he will think I'm nuts. I have been feeling it for about 2 weeks now, and I will be 11 wks tomorrow.

·
Registered
56 Posts
For SHO. Dh and I were laying in bed last night when I felt what felt like a flip -- a real turning sensation, way down low and to the right. I had my leg up over DH's body, so my belly was pressed against his thigh, and I asked him "Did you feel that?"

And he totally did. He said "no way!" I said "I know!"

It's awfully early but I think it was a little, tiny, 2-inch peanut wiggling close enough to the surface to let his presence be known -- to both of us!

(I'm saying "his" b/c... I have a little feeling it may be a boy. And since I have a daughter, I need to practice this idea, just in case! LOL)

I'm almost 11 weeks. Due 2/1.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I dreampt I was feeling baby. I think I feel flutters every once in a while but nothing to really tell everyone about.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I also have been feeling flutters, but at 10 weeks wasn't sure. I did start feeling my daughter around 13 and my son around 18 weeks. I read somewhere that they begin moving in the womb around 8..so I guess its not totally crazy. I plan to ask my midwife on thursday so see what she thinks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I think i've been feeling "something" in my womb too- almost like a tightening or like a flip :) I know it's too "Early" but mother's intuition says there is something going on in there!

I first felt flutters with DD when she was 13 weeks.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Last night at 4:30 am-- my insomniac hour-- I either dreamt I felt a flutter or I actually felt it! I'm only 8w5d... seems more like it was a dream but I was pretty wide awake. Oh I can't wait to really start feeling those kicks and wiggles!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.