Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel that on preschool days I am waking up my baby to go pick my son up from preschool. I HATE this. I feel awful waking up the baby...<br><br>
I also hate the idea of trying to "regulate" her naps. I'm not even sure HOW to do this. It seems that she either takes a long morning nap and a short afternoon nap or vice-versa. Baby is 3 months old. My son is in afternoon preschool M/W/F and I don't really have anyone else to pick him up and take him home.<br><br>
Ideas?<br><br>
P.S. Baby screams in the car and doesn't fall asleep in the car seat - or I would try that.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Hi Yogamama!<br><br>
I don't really have any advice for you, just wanted to say i'm in the same boat. Dd is in 3yo 2day/week a.m. preschool. ds could really still use an a.m. nap but it just doesn't always happen. I am hoping we get this worked out!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hey Kathleen! I just read the title of this thread and got all excited, then noticed it was *your* post! As you know, it's rather dicey for us as well (especially since we have other activities besides preschool to time naps around) but I am thinking things will get easier for you when Ella's naps are more regular (it will happen on its own, I think) and when she tolerates the car more.<br><br>
I am totally getting sick of packing the kid/s up to go to school twice a day and it's only the third week of school! So I am thinking of trying to find someone who'd want to do a modified carpooling arrangement: s/he picks up J and brings him to school, and I babysit for their kid/s every now and then (since we have a sedan and can't fit more than my two kids).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts