Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My son of 13months swallowed a Almond nuts, which is hard.
He is playing good without any problem, should i need to consult a doctor or it should be fine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
If he seems out if sorts, then I'd call but this to shall pass. Pun totally intended. My sister swallowed a penny once, came out in her diaper. Once my 2 yr old swallowed a piece of a plastic spoon. It was a very jagged piece and I took him to the ER and the Dr was like, he'll be fine. He was.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top