Mothering Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since that's all I have energy for, lol. Let's share as our babies get here!

Attachments

Reactions: Wild Rose

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
What a perfectly chubbalicious baby you have!! She likes her milk, eh? :love So perfect!!!

·
Registered
943 Posts
DDC crashing from August because OMG baby pics. Your baby is ADORABLE @MPsSweetie. You seriously cooked a good one there. Makes me so excited to meet mine next month.
Congratulations! Enjoy your new little one and all those adorable milk drunk expressions.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Isn't she gorgeous!? She looks like a doll! I can't get enough of her. Loving having a little girl after years of sweet boys. Thank you all. :)

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I have found the easiest way to put photos on here to be take ones I already put on FB and download them to my computer. Then drag them into the box. Because FB converts them to a smaller size, so they can fit on here. Otherwise I kept messing around with trying to make them smaller in paint and it was a PIA!

Anyway, here's Dexter, at 7 days old and 11 days old.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I love those pictures!!! I can't wait to keep up with this thread, these little ones are heartbreakers!:love

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awww!! He is too cute!

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Little baby boy!!! :love I can't wait to see all of these baby pics as babies continue to come!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Oh my goodness @MPsSweetie and @Emanresu! Your babies are adorable and oh so delicious! WOW. I cannot wait to have mine to stare at and snuff and squeeze too! How precious and sweet. Thank you for sharing. I feel love sick! Soak up that adorableness! You both made beautiful babies!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
So adorable @MPsSweetie, I love seeing older kids interact with their new sibling. Just about the sweetest thing ever!

Here's another one of my little guy. @Wild Rose - we are definitely just spending lots of time snuggling and soaking each other up. I have a hard time not just staring at him all day, and taking photos every time he looks cute. Which is often.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 167 Posts