Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited/proud of my little guy and had to spread the word. Today Ziya is exactly four months old and his first tooth sprouted! I was convinced he was teething with the intense chewing and little sudden temp spikes over the last couple weeks. Of course I was told by more experianced mothers that I was wrong and my little dude was just drooling...alot. ahhhhhhh, it feels good to trust my guy and what he's trying to tell me. now who do I talk to to make sure the rest come as easily as the first?

faith

·
Registered
742 Posts
I'm feeling like my LO is trying to pop a tooth too...he's fussy, drooling a ton, and hot. BUT, he's only 11 weeks old. Everyone says no, but I'm interested to see if he's like your son. Which tooth was it that came thru?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm kind of dreading the first tooth, breastfeeding will never be the same !
Jameson drools like crazy and chews all the time, the harder the surface the better, but I don't see anything brewing in there. I guess its only a matter of time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.