Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
10,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26209074/

Quote:
NEW YORK - Horrified bystanders banded together to lift a 5-ton school bus off a pregnant woman pinned underneath, enabling doctors to save her son.
For the Mom.

For the baby.

:

· Registered
17,579 Posts
That poor woman and her family. What in the world was that man doing behind the wheel! Shameful.

That said, I'm certainly not going to say 'only in New York' but I do find it easy to imagine a group of people here pulling together quickly and there being enough people available quickly to make this happen.

· Registered
10,741 Posts
Very cool everyone came together to help her out. Often people would just stand by and watch, it's good to hear of people really helping. So awful that she died and left behind a baby. That driver should be put in prison for a long time, he obviously doesn't care to follow the laws and can't be trusted to do so in the future.

· Registered
9,883 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Synthea™ View Post
Very cool everyone came together to help her out. Often people would just stand by and watch, it's good to hear of people really helping. So awful that she died and left behind a baby. That driver should be put in prison for a long time, he obviously doesn't care to follow the laws and can't be trusted to do so in the future.

: I know if it were me, I would want my child to live. I don't know if she was unconscious, but I hope she was able to know that her baby lived. I feel so sorry for her and her family.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.