Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My youngest is ~4, and I've been out of the diaper/sippy/carseat/etc. market for a while now, and wow-- there is way cooler stuff out now! I started a baby registry on amazon (mostly for myself-- I'm not having a shower or anything since it's my third). Anyone else baby stuff shopping? What do you have your eyes on?<br><br>
I am really loving:<br>
-one size Fuzzi Bunz and Happy Heiny's<br>
-the Flip diapers<br>
-the Safety First Complete Air carseat<br>
-the Radian XTSL carseat (my little one's Radian has a 33 lb. RF limit-- these go to 45 lbs. rearfacing!)<br>
-the baby bathtubs that look like buckets<br>
-the variety of stainless steel bottles and sippies (Pura, the safe starter, *colored* Klean Kanteens, Eco Vessel, Thermos, etc etc)

·
Registered
868 Posts
I agree. Stuff is so cool now. I love things like the amby baby swing and the phil and ted's double stroller that stacks instead of going side by side. It's also nice to have such a huge collection of slings and wraps to choose from.<br><br>
We're really trying to do with less this time around. I think that as a second time mom I have a much better idea of what we do and don't need.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Oooooo, I also really like the Flip diapers and I'll have to check out some of the other things mentioned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts