Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm a mother with overall two very healthy boys, one six years old the other two years old, in general I have nothing to worry about health wise but I have an issue development wise, more specifically penis size. As my first born grew older his penis never seemed to change in shape or size, my youngest is a different story, when bathing them it is clear whilst being the youngest my second born is the 'bigger' brother, my eldest has a penis that couldn't be more than 2cm however the youngest is already sporting a 3/4 incher, I didn't think with genetics and all that penis size could vary that differently, and more importantly that the youngest could be WAY bigger than the oldest? Is this something I should be concerned about?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi there! I am definitely no expert on this but from what I have read, sometimes there can be disorders that occurred during pregnancy that cause the tissue to appear hidden or cause it to be smaller than a typical one for the child's age. I just read on a website on newborn disorders that, depending on where you are in the world, doctors believe that anything under 1.5-2.5 cm at birth is a "reason to consult a doctor". During your pediatric exams with your doctor did he happen to mention anything about it? We had something that came up in that region with our newborn and our pediatrician was able to catch it right away at his regular checkups. Our little guy will have to have surgery in a few months but the doctor said it is better that we do something to fix it while he is still little.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ever boy grows different also if your older son on the heavy side that can hide is some. Also it more about the erect length and so with out seeing the boys with erection it going be hard for you our MD to tall the boys length . I ask your MD next time you see them foe chick up Also are your boys circumcised ?. Hope this Help

Jsave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts