Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baby wearing

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Both have their place. I like baby wearing for the following:
-comforting a baby at home whilst I need to get on with cooking, housework, or looking after other children
-traveling by bus or train
-if I have more than one baby and a double stroller is inconvenient
-if I have stairs

I like strollers and/or prams for:
-long walks
-going for a run with baby (using a jogging stroller)
-if I have a lot of heavy things to carry

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you are an active parent, then you are probably familiar with both strollers and baby carriers. The two can be used for both traveling and playing outdoors. If you are looking for the best baby carrier or stroller, we recommend both. If you want to know about the best stroller, read the following 15 Best Strollers for Snow of 2022.
When you travel, there are a lot of things to worry about. The safety of the baby being one. After all, you will be moving around with a child in your arms, and it's the least you can do to ensure the safety of the child. After all, you can use the stroller, but it's not as convenient as a carrier. The baby will be able to enjoy sceneries and will be in a shallow sleep. This means that you won't have to worry about your baby getting cranky. He or she will be enjoying the journey. On the other hand, strollers can be a little hard to travel with. You will have to lug it around. You will have to find a car seat. This is only if you are flying or taking a train or bus. You will also have to carry it around the airport. It's not convenient for carrying around a long distance. You can forget carrying it if you're going to travel via a boat, semi-truck or train. The stroller can be a little heavy to carry around. This is only if you are carrying your baby in your arms most of the time. They will probably not be comfortable in the stroller. After all, they can't sleep in the stroller without being restrained. They can also fall out of the stroller.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts