Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had the best experience at Baby Matters in Davenport. I took my children for a sibling class that they offer. It's a one on one class that they gear towards your child not the standard group one that hospitals offer. Well the woman was wonderful and gave them alot of info on their level. They had fun and also now feel more comfortable about the whole process. Anyways after that we sat and talked for awhile and she eased MY mind on the hospitals policies and offered suggestions on getting what I want out of the hospital stay. We talked about their lactation consultant and about my views on vaccinations. Instead of arguing with me, she offered to put me in touch with someone that could give me recommendations for peds that we might want to check into.

All in all it was a wonderful experience and even though it's a very tiny place, they have a lot to offer. They even have a baby wearing class!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.