Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And the boys were intact! (well, I'm assuming the older one is since the younger one is but I know that's not always the case) I was so excited when I changed the little one's diaper
And they had organic/whole wheat food, a moby wrap, their almost 4 yr old still sleeps with them, and I noticed kellymom.com written next to their computer so I assume she is still nursing her 1 yr old (or atleast did). It was so nice to meet people that do those things! And it was actually the first intact penis I've seen irl up close.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
It is such a breath of fresh air when you find someone IRL who parents the same way you do, isn't it?
(I know you don't have kids yet, but I think you know what I mean.)

Of course, I do also love the looks of horror I get when people find out that I have four children, that we *gasp* let our son sleep with us, or that I'm ~still~ nursing my 19 month old.

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
i was having a conversation with my vanpool co-driver after ds2 was born and she kind of under her breath said "you didn't circ did you?" and i said, um no, it is completely unnecessary and cruel. and she said, yeah, i didn't do it to junior either. it was sooo nice to have someone understand and not just think i am crazy.

and i love seeing others with slings at the mall

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by New Mexico Beach View Post
I am surprised that she didn't tell you beforehand to make sure that you didn't try to retract or anything.
I actually thought the same thing, and since she didn't tell me I figured they were circ'd. But maybe she just doesn't know there are people that are dumb enough to retract someone else's kid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.