Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share.
Today (Weds) I have a coupon that will only work today. It's for 20% off ANYTHING (including the outlet) and free shipping off any size order. www.babystyle.com

To redeem the coupon during checkout type SNOWFLAKE into the redeem box.

They only ship inside the US though.

I got two pairs of their In-Transit (postpartum) pants from the outlet for $16 each! And, then I got two shirts/two pants for the baby. They're "Softest" line for kids is really nice. And, the "Softest" pants are great for over cloth diapers.

Just thought I'd share.
Might just make you feel better if you posted on the "Sucked" thread.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Thanks Claire. I just ordered 2 pairs of the in transition pants, too. $32.00

I've never really ordered pants online before. I got 2 differnt sizes, they just sounded so comfy and sucha good deal with the 20% off and free shipping. Even if they don't work for me I have some momma friends who might like them.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ooh, which style did you get, Becca?
Transition Wear Outlet Section

I got the Cord and the Slimming pants. I wasn't sure about sizing either. Babystyle tends to fit small on me, so I looked at the size chart and measured my hips as best as i could. It looked like i was an XL by their measurements despite being Large 12/14 before pregnancy. But, those slimming pants don't look like they leave much room for thighs, so I'm thinking XL was totally the way for me to go on that one.

And, like you said, if they don't fit they WILL fit someone locally, I'm sure!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I got the piping pant and the slimming pant. I got one in large and one in extra large. I figured the extra large would pretty much fit me now- well, just after baby but if things are like last time, by 6 wks- the large should fit. I wasn't comfy in pre-preg clothes for quite a while with dd, so I am guessing it will be the same or longer this time. I was the same about a 14 pre-preg.

I made the mistake of buying some x-large things last time and then only wore them for a week or so. So I thought maybe with a large I wouldn't be able to wear right away but I could wear for a longer time.

I've ordered a few things in the past week. I can't wait for my packages to come in.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow! Great ones, too! Those are so cute! My son has that dragon, but in last year's style. It's green not purple. And, it's really well made. Good quality! And, he wore it again this year.

You totally reminded me though... I got the Garden Fairy costume for Cicely for next year. http://www.babystyle.com/common/dPro...leoutlet&frm=2 Seriously, how can you beat a $25 costume for $5.80 shipped!?!? Even if she refuses to wear it next year, I could sell it on the TP for what I paid for it!

·
Registered
8,238 Posts
Thanks so much Claire!! I used the FREESHIPPING code for a first time customer too (well at this email and addy! HAHAHA) and then the code you gave and I got all this stuff for $65 shipped!

New Mom Cord Pant
Favorite Twill Shorts
Beach Volleyball Tee
Softest Gingham Receiving Blanket
Outer Space PJs - One-Piece Bodysuit for Baby
Pre-Game Sweatpant for Kids
Splish Splash Receiving Blanket

I needed 2 baby shower gifts for friends so I got their boys to be little outfits and receiving blankets. What a deal!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
(Not a Dec mom, but this was too good to pass up!)

Anyway - I went to Babystyle and tried to buy a costume for Emma. It said that I didn't meet the minimum purchase to use the code. Does anyone know what the minimum is?

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh, hey, we're more than happy to share our codes!

I don't know what the minium is. Perhaps $10? It didn't say that there was a minum. Trying adding one more costume to your basket and see if that makes a difference. Report back if you don't mind. (You don't obviously have to buy the other costume, but just do an experiment!)

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DesireeH
Thanks so much Claire!! I used the FREESHIPPING code for a first time customer too (well at this email and addy! HAHAHA)
Oh, just FYI, the SNOWFLAKE code includes free shipping. Glad you got some goodies! YUM!
It's like taking a trip to the mall with you all!
Fun to see what everyone got.

With so many views and not so many posts... I have a feeling many more people bought. Come tell us what you put in your basket!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.