Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my slings. But I have problems with my back that are just getting worse. I have constant pain between my shoulders and in my lower back. I am seeing a chiro but this has been a life long problem...

So how can I sling my 25lb 6m for more than 20min.? I have a dydimos and have tried just about every position. He's #5 and up until recently dh has worked at home so if I went anywhere it was easy to leave the toddlers with him and just have a baby with me, meaning that slinging wasn't alway necessary. I could switch to the stroller or cart until he was bored with that... But now with having to take all the kids with me just about everywhere I have to sling. I have a 4y and 2y that can not be trusted to walk on thier own so short of getting a triples stoller someone has to be slung....

· Registered
2,349 Posts
The only thing that has worked fo rme so far (and I have spondylolysis/broken vertebra) is a mei tai but I hear that wraps also work well. I think the most important thing is to lessen your center of gravity, and make sure the straps are extra wide or padded (preferably both).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.