Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that do a lot of shipping of small and medium sized packages and always have your hands full, the stoller full, the baby in a sling, several wal-mart bags and a package held between yoru teeth on your trip to the PO, I just found the most wonderful bag!! http://www.bcboutique.com/store/ Go to promote totes and it's the newspaper boy bag. It does't look all that big in the picture, but it really really is. My 20 month old thinks it's her own personal "swing" because she can sit in it and I can "swing" her kind of like a hammock... but I coudl easily fit three of her in there. Anyway.. this is just what I've been looking for and I'd thought I'd share. I use stamps.com now, but STILL have to lug everything to the PO because my mailman won't pick up 14 packages at a time and there always seems to be at least one that needs insurance and you HAVE to go to the clerk if you have insurance on a package. Hope that helps someone out!

Amber

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good link. Just rememeber, if we can, it's very important to support the other work at home mamas out there. I know it's not always possible because most of us are working from home for the same sucky pay.. next to nothing.. because everybody wants us to sell everything for next to no profit *L*. But when we can, if we can.. we really should buy wahm products and encrouage ourselves and others to get paid what our time is worth.

Amber

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
cool bag

but even if your postman doesn't want to pick them up from you, you know you don't need to go in to the PO- you can just pull up your car to a blue mailbox.

I don't offer insurance- if a buyer asks and really wants it, I "self-insure". ebay policy says it's OK. it means I personally take on the risk of replacing its value if damaged. you can also insure using U-pic upic.com?) which lots of ebayers do. It's a mail insurance service that circumvents the PO.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Yep, I use the Dharma Bag, and I love it!!! I have 3 of them now :LOL
There is no other way to get boxes and 3 children in and out of the PO with ease!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.